WORDS TO LIVE BY

"IT'S All IN THE SAUCE"
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
& leave the rest to God

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Addicted to Crocheting!


Just ask Bob and he'll tell you - I love to crochet! If I'm at JoAnn's Fabrics you'll find me in the yarn aisle. Yep - I'm addicted to Granny Squares. Since January, I've made 3 afghans already - and i'm getting ready to start my next one. Here are pictures of what I've created....


So, I'm ready to start my next project, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, just looking for something new....

6 comments:

  1. Momma...I want one of those! Ashton does too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea? Which one do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to learn how to do those!!! What I've done is not even close to those!! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can teach you they are really easy...and you will be addicted! Next time you come down bring some yarn & your crochet hook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the second one they are so pretty and I
    want you to teach me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them all! They are awesome. I know Dad REALLY likes you making those so just add a few more in for my fam :)

    ReplyDelete