WORDS TO LIVE BY

"IT'S All IN THE SAUCE"
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
& leave the rest to God

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

EUROPE POST



FINALLY!
Yea, I know, it's been a little over a month since I've been back from Europe. And, I'm just now getting to update my blog.
Sorry - I've been super busy -
I'll just give you some highlights that me & Mickey had in London:

This is our hotel in London: Marriott County Hall
(it's right next to the London Eye)
This is us at STONEHENGE - very cool place!

Here we are in front of Buckingham Palace -

For all the Harry Potter Fans - platform 9 3/4

A famous artist - Banksy (this is my first taste of graffiti art)
Mickey was in heaven! She loves this artist!!
She said now her trip was complete -

That's the highlights from London - then we took the Eurostar Train over to Paris -
It went under the English Channel -


This is the Palace of Versailles (VERY fancy!)

Inside the Palace

The Louvre
These were our favorites: Venus de Milo

Winged Victory

Mona Lisa

Here is Notre Dame

This is the Arc de Triomphe

These are the Catacombes

My next blog post, I will show pictures of when we picked Joe (Elder Ford) up from the mission home in Paris, and our day we spent with him.


1 comment:

  1. When it comes to spending quality time with your family, you must chose a place free from all the hustle-bustle of your daily life. What better than to opt for some classy leisure hotels in India, one can surely count upon Jaypee group hotels! They are luxurious and accommodating.

    ReplyDelete