WORDS TO LIVE BY

"IT'S All IN THE SAUCE"
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
& leave the rest to God

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Biking at Camp Pendleton

Today we didn't have anything to do - so we decided to go for a bike ride at Camp Pendleton.
We rode for 21 miles - a very nice ride. Everything was going great - we were on our way back when several bus loads of marines went by and Bob said "hey, look at those guys - they are all sleeping." As I looked over at the buses, I overshot my handlebars and they went into Bobs back wheel and I crashed - right in front of the bus (which happened to have a bus load of marines that weren't sleeping - they were probably laughing at me).
Any way - I only got a hole in my pants and my handle bars we just straightened out - alls well that ends well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment