WORDS TO LIVE BY

"IT'S All IN THE SAUCE"
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
& leave the rest to God

Monday, September 21, 2009

A Good First Day

WE GOT MORE DONE THAN I THOUGHT WE WOULD!

Sue
really gets down to business!! We started with the bed and worked our way through the 2 nightstands before lunch. By that time, there wasn't enough shade to work any more. So, we decided to wait until evening when it was cooler.


Around 5pm, Sue came back and we finished the bed and started on the 2 dressers.

We are very happy with the way the bed looks - we tried some new technique combined with the distressed look and wala! - magic! Just like I said! Sue definitely has the touch - the magic touch!!

Tomorrow we will finish the 2 dressers and figure out what we are going to do with the hope chest. We are considering painting it a green color. We just have to find the right color green and that's not always an easy thing to do.

As for now - I just took a shower and noticed that I had black paint all over my arms and legs. It was really a funny thing to see!! I should have taken a picture - oh well.
Maybe next time -


1 comment:

  1. Oh they look amazing Becky! I can't believe how much yall have gotten done already. I'll be keeping up on here for more updates, but I'll probably just see it up close and personal this week. Kudos to you and Sue!

    By the way, love the playlist ;)

    ReplyDelete