WORDS TO LIVE BY

"IT'S All IN THE SAUCE"
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
& leave the rest to God

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CIRCUS VARGAS

Last weekend CIRCUS VARGAS came to town. So, Mickey invited me and Bob to go along with her, Shawn, and Kiley. Bob asked if there were going to be animals at the circus (the answer was no) so he said "What kind of a circus doesn't have animals?" And then he decided not to go. I was very glad they didn't have any animals in the show. I went so I could watch the clowns, jugglers, trapeeze artists, balancing acts, and to be entertained!

Not to watch some animals do some tricks - knowing that behind the scenes they are beaten and tortured and who knows what else~


And I will say that I sure was entertained!
Kiley and I both got light up Swords - they were fun!
I think Kiley's favorite thing was the popcorn -


She ate a lot of it!!


I think Bob was sorry he missed it - after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment