WORDS TO LIVE BY

"IT'S All IN THE SAUCE"
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
& leave the rest to God

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Sports Day

One of our activities was to rent a bike (which I did) and Bob's was to run. I was his companion and water girl. We went on the Kapaa coastal bike path that stretches along the water for 4.1 miles each way. So, I rented the bike and Bob ran the whole 8.2 miles. That was a fun day (for me anyways).

Along the way, I saw this guy that had no shirt on - WOW!!!
What a HOTTIE!!! I know what you're thinking!! That's right - he's in such great shape!!
Well, what do you expect - running like that?

He'll be all ready for the 1/2 marathon in April!!
I just biked alongside him with my backpack - it had water in it for him - (I was the water girl)
It was such a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment