WORDS TO LIVE BY

"IT'S All IN THE SAUCE"
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
& leave the rest to God

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Longest Yard Sale...Here We Come....

Tomorrow I fly to Nashville with my sister, Sue, so i'm getting packed and ready to go. We are taking 2 large suitcases and checking them in (pretty much empty with just bubble wrap and some boxes for mailing).
We are hoping to bring back lots of great stuff that we are going to find at the "Longest Yard Sale" along Hwy 127 between Tenessee and Kentucky. I'll try to update my blog each day (if I'm not too tired from all our yard-saling & treasure finding).

You can look on google map to see where we are at. We are starting the Yard Sale on Thursday Morning at Dunlap on the 127 Hwy. The sale goes Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
It's a Yard Salers Paradise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment