WORDS TO LIVE BY

"IT'S All IN THE SAUCE"
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
& leave the rest to God

Friday, February 8, 2013

Thursday - QUEENSTOWN

MY FAVORITE DAY OF ALL!

We are in Queenstown - the birthplace of Bungee -
At first I thought it would be cool to Bungee but then I saw a video and I thought I would be jerked around so much that I would have neck & back problems and I really didn't want that.

So, first thing we did was take the Gondola up to the top of a mountain - Bob wasn't around when I purchased the tickets for the Gondola, so I purchased 2 Luge tickets along with the gondola ride up - it was a better deal than buying luge tickets by themselves.  (Bob didn't really want to do the Luge, but since I already bought the tickets, he felt compelled to go along with it.)



These 2 pictures are views atop the mountain -


Bob is very competitive - and when we did the luge, he was trying to bump my luge but instead he ended up flipping his over on top of himself.  
He cut up his shirt and got some massive goose egg on his leg, and some major bruises on his chest -............






What happened on the luge was not the reason this post started out with - MY FAVORITE DAY OF ALL!

Its what happened at 3pm.....






1 comment: